Zahkooscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official Zahkooscape.no-ip.biz forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Zahkoo
Admin
Owner Zahkoo

Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages Empty
PostSubject: Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages   Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 am

Im sorry for the server being down for a while due to my internet connection and because of the files on my computer being hacked. I hope we can once again have a max 20+ players or more 24/7 so we can once again be one of the best servers, I will be putting up a webpage and a donaters request thing so when u donate u can once again get a donater status and can help me with the vps shit. So i have updated the server for u guys who like get rockin, and for u's who dont im sorry. I feel this is a strong decision with donater stuff and it took me a while to come up with everything i need for it so thanks again & peace.

Sincerely,

Zahkoo~
Back to top Go down
http://zahkoos.web-rpg.org
dahr555

Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages   Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 am

Wow? I hope you aren't done coding. That would leave alot to be done, as so far I have found the server to be extremely glitchy, and not very good right now...
Back to top Go down

Zahkooscape Problems & Advantages
Page 1 of 1